1.09.2008

Sorry, I haven't written, but...

I didn't want to interrupt my continual eating ;) I have made numerous attempts to get on here and update, but it is so hard to type and eat oranges (or oreos) at the same time. I will try to do better. At least now that my energy level allows me to stay up past 8:00 (it is 9:30 as I type) there will be more opportunities to eat...I mean... get on here and keep things up to date. Unfortunately, I have raisins waiting right now. I guess I will just have to bullet up the highlights of the new year for you, so I can back to my real priority...

*I cut my hair...pretty short. It's at the hairline in back and jawline in front. No more ponytails for me...at least for a while.
*Our holidays were wonderful. We enjoyed lots of time with family, including my brother, sister-in-law, and one year old nephew who came in from Colorado. Little Marek was such a cutie as we wowed us all with his impression of Santa Claus.
*Lu-lu is doing well as of last appt. I will go back next week for an update and On January 31 for our big ultrasound. We are not finding out the sex of LU-lu, but it will be nice to hopefully see that things are still progressing well.
*I am getting fat...duh...I don't stop eating, so it was inevitable really.
*I have started walking regularly again...3 miles has never seemed so long...I really must get a TV hooked up near the treadmill!
*Steve is still as patient as ever!
*Alix has stated that Lu-lu will have to live with one of you if he is just Lu...no more boys allowed I guess. I'm not sure how that all will work, but she seems to have her mind made up ;)

Happy Eating...I mean, New year... everyone!

No comments: