1.18.2008

ohhhh, Baby Stuff!

I have become addicted to wanting fun baby stuff. I know, I know, you are probably thinking what my mom keeps saying, "you still have 5 months left"...but I see cute baby stuff and I want it. Maybe it's because we aren't finding out the sex, but unlike most mom's I don't see cute outfits and want them, I see cute carriers, bedding, slings, diaper bags...accessories more or less. Stuff, I probably don't really need, but sure looks cute! Or maybe it's because we are not buying a bunch of things new. Lu-lu is getting Alix's old dresser, a crib from craigslist (if we can ever find we like and doesn't have recalls on it ;), and borrowed almost everything else (bouncy chairs, swings, etc) I guess that doesn't leave me much to really need/dream of, so I've turned my focus to fun "extras". Here are some of my favorites!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kristin,
Long time reader, first time commenter.

Please, Please, PLEASE do not get the baby sling. Not that there is anything wrong with them. I'm sure they're lovely, whatever, it's just that Jim and I have a stereotype against them and I'd hate to have to put you into that box.

The other carriers are very cute (much cuter than what they had 8 years ago) and the bag is adorable.

Happy Shopping!
Amy Cook