12.18.2007

baby LuLu update

We were lucky enough to head to the doctor yesterday (despite having a nasty stomach bug traveling around our family) and receive an update on little LuLu! Our 3rd u/s showed her/him measuring at 12w5d and as healthy as ever. We went to have our first trimester screen done for some chromosomal abnormalities and everything looked in the normal range...what a relief...of course there are no guarantees. All I know for sure is that everytime I see the little heart beating, and now the arms and feet waving, it makes it a little bit more real and excitinng. I truly feel blessed, despite the sickness and tiredness that come along with it, to have what seems to be a healthy little one wiggling around inside of me!! I know Steve feels the same...and Alix is just excited that I'll finally let her tell all her school mates about her new bro/sis!

No comments: