1.27.2008

catch up

I know what you're thinking...What, Christmas pictures when it was a month ago?! And my answer is...Yeah, I'm a BIG slacker! BUT, I did just go TODAY with our friends (Chad, Nicole and Ben) to the Winter Carnival in St. Paul to check out the ice-sculptures and that picture is here today as well...how is that for promptness?! Now quit your whinin' and look at my cute pictures!

The kids at Christmas--Alix, Matt, Abby, Libby (at Sharon and Ed's)


Alix opening her stocking from Santa


We were thrilled to have my brother Mike, Sister-in-law Lindsay, and our beautiful nephew/cousin Marek join us for the holidays all the way from Colorado. Here is Marek with his fire engine.


Alix got the one present she really wanted...an i-pod. It was really a gift for all of us...she gets to enjoy listening to Hannah Montana and the Jonas Bros. and I get to enjoy NOT listening to Hannah Montana and the Jonas Bros!


Alix and Ben at the Winter Carnival...they are quite the pair of cuties!

No comments: