12.22.2008

Bah Humbug




We took Anna to see Santa this past Sunday. I didn't realize that these days Santa cost (for the cheapest choice) $25!!! That exorbitant cost does not seem to be in the Christmas spirit...arrrggghhhhh. I remembered it wasn't exactly 50cents for a photo, but I was not expecting $25. And if I recall correctly they used to allow you to take your own pix if you wanted. Not at this Santa--no personal photography allowed! This was no place fancy either...we did not trudge to Bloomingdale's for our Santa picture...just the regular old middle of the mall Santa. And you would think for that price they'd at least put all the pictures they took of Anna onto he CD, but no...just one...they were nice enough to let us choose. I opted for the CD, so at least I could email the picture to everyone I know. I may email it to some people a couple of times, just so I feel got my money's worth. The lady tried to upsell me...for another $10 I could have one 4x6 and 3 wallets. Um, no thanks, there's this place called Target or proex where I can do that myself for about $1. Santa must be making a haul on the deal. I am not bitter though ;) Steve joked that there must be some site on the internet like cheapgas.com (where you can track the lowest gas prices in your area), only for Santas (cheapsanta.com) We are definitely going to go a different route next year! But she does look cute!

No comments: