10.17.2008

Jump Anna Jump

For Christmas Steve and I received a wonderful gift...a video camera! Unfortunately it turns out we are not so techie and the video format used by the camera is not compatible with most internet programs (like blogger), so I've never been able to get the video off the camera and share it with you all. Well, yesterday I decided to sit down and spend part of my day off figuring out how to convert my videos to a different format...and voooila...here we are. I am now a video conversion maniac (OK, not quite, but at least I can do it.) I posted my first video yesterday and had to keep the ball rolling today...

Our video du jour is titled, Jump Anna Jump. Miss Anna loves her jumperoo, but up until recently she wasn't really tall enough to make it go for any bit of time. She'd be able to get a small push and make it bounce one, but that was it. Now her tippy toes touch and she can make it go like crazy...this is just a short sampling...enjoy!

No comments: