8.15.2008

There's gotta be a window to crawl through somewhere!




I guess they say, when a door closes a window opens. So, Steve is now looking for this elusive open window. Yep, the failing Cash Systems Inc.(Steve's employer) was bought by what is apparently the biggest cash access business around. what does that mean? Who knows. All I know is that it leaves my wonderful hubby out of a job as of today. I know that losing a job is never fun, and hunting for a new job is even less fun, but I've also come to realize that this crazy little thing we call life has a way of working itself out in the long run. Steve is one of the hardest working people I know...any company should find themselves lucky to have him. The best part of all this madness is that this gives Steve a wonderful oportunity to find a job where he feels fulfilled and challenged. Here's to new opportunities that await...now, where is that damn open window???

No comments: