8.07.2008

our trip to the zoo

only a couple of days left of summer and today was too beautiful to pass up getting outside and just enjoying something fun, so...Anna's first trip to the zoo!! She loved it so much that she just couldn't contain her glee and slept through it all. The rest of us actually kept our eyes open and it reminded me just how much I enjoy the simplicity of the Como Zoo...it brings back treasured memories of my childhood and I'm so happy to be able to pass those memories along to my children too.


getting ready...is that a smile???

Anna and Alix enjoying the view of the lillypads

What's a trip to the zoo without a ride on the carousel?

Gammy and her 2 grandgirls after our picnic

Power to the People!

zzzz...I love the zoo...zzzzzz

momma and baby...too cute!

No comments: