7.27.2008

Quick Update

Well, this will have to be short and sweet because we are just minutes away from the Design Star and Food Network Star Season Finale...and if you know me, you know nothing stands in the way of my reality TV ;) So, here goes a quick update...

*Our friends Chad and Nicole held a wonderful shower for us this past Sunday. It was so kind of everyone to come and greet Ms. Anna, even though most had already seen her
at least once. Unfortunately, I don't have a single picture from the event...so you will have to take my word for how pretty/handsome everyone looked (especially me ;) and what a great time was had as we leisured on the McGuire deck on a perfect afternoon. We are truly blessed to have so many wonderful people in our lives!

*Anna is growing big and strong...she is mostly a wonderful, quiet, little girl...although last night was a different story. She is still sleeping A TON and I can't wait for her to be awake a little more often (I know, I know...I'll eat those words later) so we can gaze into those beautiful blue eyes.

*Our patio is done!! Woohooooooo!! Steve, his dad, and my dad all worked this weekend on putting up our privacy screen after our contractor finished our beautiful new patio. It looks AMAZING and I can't wait to sit out there and enjoy our beautiful backyard. It has come SO far from when we first moved in--I will post before and after pictures as soon as i can!

I will include a few more photos...my favorite is Anna wearing her "bad hair day" t-shirt...very fitting since she has uncontrollable wild-child hair. It truly is a riot!


Anna in her "bad hair day" onesie. I think they made that just for her!



Anna Chillin' in her sling. I kid you not, this thing is a lifesaver--if Anna is fussy all you have to do is put her in the sling and she falls asleep immediately! Make fun of it if you will, but I couldn't be happier with this purchase!



Tummy Time...I am SO strong!

No comments: