5.04.2008

My Handsome Sweetie Rocks!

Steve ran his first 1/2 marathon today (Sunday May,4) around Lake Minnetonka. I wish I could've seen more of his effort, but it's so hard when he zips right by...and when I am too directionally challenged to get anywhere beside the start and finish lines. Dino and I saw him off though, and were there to greet him to the finish line about 1:53 later. He did so AWESOME!!! Honestly I'm a little jealous b/c I think my one and only 1/2 marathon attempt (at Grandma's a few years ago) was slower than his *pout*. To think...a couple of years ago he couldn't keep up on 3 mile runs, and now he's outrunning me. Oh well, luckily there are SO MANY other things I am still better at than him ;) Truly though, I am SO proud of him and his accomplishment!! Yea Steve!!





No comments: