4.01.2008

The Endings of a Nursery

My wonderful mommy came over today to help create the crib skirt and window valances. She worked hard and did a TERRIFIC job! That, plus the addition of some of the accessories--shelves and pictures--have brought us to the end of the nursery decorating. I'm sure we'll add a few odds and ends here and there, but for now it is DONE...and I LOVE it. I think it's the perfect little (and I do mean little--8x10), gender neutral, colorful spot for baby Lou-lu!!

Just a little side not: Alix and I have a little competition going...the battle of the lion. She moves the little yellow lion to where she likes it, then when she's not looking I move it back to where it really belongs...it's gone on for about 3 days now...and the lion has moved at least 25 times. I am determined to win though, so we'll see who wears down first ;)




No comments: