5.21.2007

Pretty pics

Just a couple of pretty pics of the famly...springtime in MN is so beautiful! I can't believe I get to say family now...it really seems to have all come together. Although still a transition, espcecially for Alix (hard time of life to be getting a step-dad), I am so happy with the way everyone is doing their part to make it work. I feel truly blessed to have such a smart and beautiful daughter who has weathered many changes in her life, yet who has still come out as such a great kid. And I feel just as blessed to have such an amazing almost-husband who is so willing to learn and grow and work at becoming the best step-dad that he can be. I'm sure the road ahead will bring many challenges, but I also know it won't be anything we can't handle together!

33 more days until our family is official!




No comments: